Whether your goal is to escape on gravel back roads, far from cars and crowds, or drop the hammer at the front of your favorite gravel race, no bike does it better than the new Specailized Diverge. It‰Ûªs quite simply the fastest, most capable - and just maybe the most fun - bike we‰Ûªve ever made, delivering a ride that‰Ûªs quick and lively under power, but stable and confidence inspiring when the terrain gets rough. From Future Shock 2.0 and all-new gravel geometry, to internal storage and category leading tire clearance, the new Diverge represents everything we‰Ûªve learned over more than 40 years of riding road, gravel and dirt. The Diverge writes an entirely new chapter in the gravel bike category, so you can dream up entirely new rides. It‰Ûªs the ultimate getaway vehicle.
With a FACT 9r carbon frame and Future Shock 2.0 the Diverge Expert will have you riding faster and more confidently over more terrain than you ever imagined possible. SRAM's wireless Rival eTap AXS 12-speed groupset delivers quick, crisp shifting and Roval Terra Carbon wheels mated to Pathfinder Pro 42mm tires ensure performance across smooth pavement, dirt roads and gravel tracks. A Roval Terra seat post post keeps the Diverge Expert perfectly balanced for the ultimate ride.
- With a FACT 9r carbon frame, the Diverge Expert frame is incredible capable and race bike light. Pin it for your local dirt climb KOM, or grind up a giant back country peak, the light and lively Diverge will get you there faster.
- Speed, control and confidence - Future Shock 2.0 is the ultimate technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance and a hydraulic damper, Future Shock 2.0 suspends the rider not the bike. This keeps you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms and neck fresh. Since Future Shock 2.0‰Ûªs damper is adjustable, you‰Ûªll be ready for the rough stuff and efficient on smooth pavement.
- We tossed gravel geometry ‰Û÷status-quo‰Ûª out the window. The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry we‰Ûªve ever created for a drop bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. We‰Ûªve increased the frame‰Ûªs reach, introduced a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while spec‰Ûªing shorter stems keeps the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. We‰Ûªve kept the bike‰Ûªs BB low to increase stability, but high enough to utilize with 650b wheels if that‰Ûªs your jam.
- We‰Ûªve given the Diverge plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go, or how long you plan to stay out.
- Nothing unlocks a bike‰Ûªs capability like tire clearance, so we gave the new Diverge a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1‰Û with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive side chain stay utilizing a solid beam of carbon behind the chain rings we‰Ûªve created clearance without using a fragile dropped chain stay design or increasing chain stay length.
- The more capable your bike, the bigger your rides get, so Diverge borrows SWAT internal storage from the legendary Stumpy. The SWAT door lets you utilize space in the down tube to store tools, a flat kit, nutrition and even our SWAT Jacket. It keeps weight off your body, low in the bike for better handling, and makes you more self-sufficient, so get out there. SWAT‰Ûªs got your back.