Being able to talk to our friendly expert mechanics about any issue is what sets us apart. Message us online, give us a call or just drop in to ask any questions you have regarding your bike.
Our standard service packages are structured to keep your bike well maintained and easy to ride
This is a full service including an overhaul of the bottom bracket and headset and checking for wear and tear. Everything is degreased from top to bottom, including the front and rear derailleur. The wheels are trued so that they run smooth. After the clean we re-grease the bottom bracket, the dropout, seat post, pedals and the headset bearings. This sort of service is for most high-end road and mtb bikes. Recommended at least once per year for the regular rider, but a commute rider should get this done before and after winter.
- Wheels taken out and check wheel alignment, truing minor buckles
- Degrease chain, cassette and cranks checking for wear
- Overhaul the bottom bracket.
- Adjustment of front and rear derailleurs
- Check brake pads and adjust of front and rear brakes (re-face brace pads if needed)
- Check cabled for kinks and frayed ends
- Inflate tires to recommended pressure
- Re grease sealed headset systems
- Check bolts on stem cranks and seat post
- Detail the frame
- Lube chain
- Test ride
Includes a gear and brake service, full bike safety check plus a full bike wash. We take the wheels out of the frame, take the chain off and clean thoroughly using degreaser. We clean the main parts of the bike, then polish the frame and the wheels. Once everything is clean we put it all back together checking all parts as we go for wear and tuning gears and brakes as needed. This service includes minor wheel trues. Recommended 1 to 2 times per year depending on how much you ride.
- Clean, lube and adjust derailleurs
- Clean and lubricate the chain
- Lube brake and gear cables
- Adjust brakes and gears
- Wheel true in the bicycle
- Frame wipe down, clean dirt away from bearings
- Tighten general fittings (mudguards, racks, lights etc)
- Inflate tyres
- Test Ride
Gear and brake testing service along with a full bike safety check. We'll review the bike and advise of any problems that need attention. This is recommended for a pre race check or kids bikes that just need a basic check before the weekends ride (any extra work to be done will require an upgrade to the Silver service)
- Gears and brakes adjusted
- Check over of bike for safety
- Inflate tires to correct pressures
- Lube chain
- Test ride.