Clean aesthetic, comfortable fit, and a budget-friendly price—that’s what makes up the Align II. The standout feature of the Align II is the inclusion of the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS), a patented technology designed to mitigate against rotational forces transmitted to the brain during certain angled impact scenario.
When including MIPS and earning this Five Star Virginia Tech® Helmet Rating™ we didn’t give up any comfort—the Align II includes the Headset SX dial fit system for easy fit adjustment, our 4th Dimension Cooling System for incredible ventilation, and an easy one-size fit system. If you’re on the quest for a feature-rich helmet that leaves some jingle jangle in your pocket, the Align II is for you.
- The MIPS system is a low-friction layer that allows a sliding motion of 10 to 15mm in all directions. Studies indicate that this reduces some of the rotational forces transmitted to the brain during angled impacts.
- Easily-adjustable, one-size Headset SX fit system is designed for easy and accurate fit for a wide range of head sizes. Add in a micro-adjustable dial for on-the-fly adjustability and you're ensured an easy, secure, and accurate fit.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System optimizes ventilation.
- In-molded shell improves strength and reduces weight.
- Reflective decals for increased visibility in low-light conditions.